What does a holistic nutritionist do and how exactly I can help you?
A Holistic Nutritionist or a Holistic Nutritional Consultant is a professional trained in Natural Nutrition and complementary therapies, whose principal function is to educate individuals and groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition.
Mainstream medicine does not emphasize the significance of poor nutrition as a major cause of a wide range of health disorders. Although most people are aware of the benefits of sound nutrition, the range of conflicting information available to the consumer is often confusing. Holistic nutritionists guide their clients through the maze of information from books, magazines, supplements and diets on the market. They work with clients to identify and help correct the nutritional causes of diseases, and they are qualified to design personalized diet and lifestyle programs that optimize health. [source]
Can you can identify with any of these statements?
- I want to take back control over my health.
- I want to eat better but don’t know where to start.
- I’m overwhelmed with all the health advice out there.
- I want to have more energy to enjoy my life.
- I want to feel vibrantly healthy.
- I want support and accountability to achieve my health goals.
- I want help with meal planning.
- I want to eat healthy but don’t know how to cook.
- I’m too busy to eat healthy.
- I’ve been told I need to avoid certain foods and now don’t know what to eat.
- I think I may have food sensitivities and want to be tested.
- I learned I’m sensitive to certain foods and need help eliminating them from my diet.
- I’ve been given dietary guidelines by my doctor or naturopath and want help to put them in action.
- I’m ready to make a big change in my eating but need a lot of support.
- I’m struggling to eat more vegetables and whole foods.
- I’m new to plant-based eating and I want to do it right.
- I want to become vegetarian or vegan.
- I’ve heard about the health benefits of a plant-based whole foods diet and want to get started.
- My home is full of unhealthy foods and I don’t know what I can eat and what I can’t.
- I want help navigating the grocery or health food store.
- My child is a picky eater and I don’t know how to get them to try new foods.
- I just want to feel better!
Is this you? If any of this sounds familiar, contact me and let’s start working together.