What is the role of a Holistic Nutritionist?
[They] typically evaluate their clients’ nutritional needs by identifying symptoms that indicate health imbalances. They then provide individualized health plans, which include nutrient-dense whole foods, lifestyle recommendations and/or natural source supplements in order to help bring the client’s health back to a state of equilibrium. They assess their clients’ health through one-on-one consultations and focused questionnaires, and then provide health and lifestyle recommendations that are tailored to the individual’s needs.
Read more about the role and qualifications of CSNN graduates here.
Can you can identify with any of these statements?
- I want to take back control over my health.
- I want to eat better but don’t know where to start.
- I’m overwhelmed with all the health advice out there.
- I want to have more energy to enjoy my life.
- I want to feel vibrantly healthy.
- I want support and accountability to achieve my health goals.
- I want help with meal planning.
- I want to eat healthy but don’t know how to cook.
- I’m too busy to eat healthy.
- I’ve been told I need to avoid certain foods and now don’t know what to eat.
- I learned I’m sensitive to certain foods and need help eliminating them from my diet.
- I’ve been given dietary guidelines and want help to put them in action.
- I’m ready to make a big change in my eating but need a lot of support.
- I’m struggling to eat more vegetables and whole foods.
- I’m new to plant-based eating and I want to do it right.
- I want to become vegetarian or vegan.
- I’ve heard about the health benefits of a plant-based whole foods diet and want to get started.
- My home is full of unhealthy foods and I don’t know what I can eat and what I can’t.
- I want help navigating the grocery or health food store.
- My child is a picky eater and I don’t know how to get them to try new foods.
- I just want to feel better!
Is this you? If any of this sounds familiar, contact me and let’s start working together.